Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 19 & 20



Well, as you can see I am getting a little bigger now and people are starting to notice. Those who didn't know that I was pregnant before, are starting to take a second glance at my belly.

I'm feeling pretty good, but struggling to sleep well.

I'm finally feeling the "flutters", but to me it is more of a weird girgle feeling if that even makes sense. I am looking forward to the days when baby f. let's me know he/she is there and making some noise.

According to babycenter.com, baby f. will be the size of a banana this week. A banana, now ever time I eat one I think of the baby.

I made the mistake this week and watched a "natural childbirth" short video. I just saw the water being broken and started to cry. No more of those for me. I think I will just be surprised.

We will be getting our 20 week ultrasound on the 24th. Can't wait to see how its all going in there.

3 comments:

Kristin and Peter said...

Cute belly pic! I'm glad you are feeling some flutters now. The kicks will surely come soon too:-)

Kimberly said...

So exciting! Enjoy the little flutters...before long baby F will be kicking and kicking and you will be wishing for some peace and quiet!

SS said...

Love the belly pic Amber! How exciting to feel baby move around!!