I think I may have felt the baby move. Then again, maybe not, but I did feel a little pressure on one side of my stomach and when I was at the doctor's she found baby on that left side with the heart beating away.
Good to always hear that sound and what a nervous wreck I am in the hours leading up to that time. Jeesh!
I haven't been sleeping the best lately between the heartburn and Finnigan getting up out of his bed and jumping into ours (at least once a night). We are trying to get him to sleep in his own bed and not have to be kenneled at night. I can't blame him for wanting to be right in the middle of John and I but I CANNOT get a good sleep with him resting his head on my thigh.
Hopefully, he will get better about it soon - for our sake. Although, maybe this is training for us?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment