We were able to see our little one yesterday at our ultrasound appointment. He/she looks great and healthy -- what more could a mom and dad hope for. We got the measurements and they moved our due date up a WHOLE day. Ha! July 7th is the new date, but I'm banking on a late baby...maybe to prepare myself, but I don't know.
The technician was great walking us through all of the parts and body movements. We looked away twice, but it was tempting to see what sex the baby is. I had to do some toe touches and marching in place to try and get the little stinker to move (the tech. wanted another angle of the spine), but our stubborn little part German/Irish/Italian was not going to do it. Oh my, what have we got on our hands?
The baby opened its mouth and tapped its toe while we watched, pretty amazing stuff. We can't wait to meet him/her in about 5 months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very exciting, glad to hear all is growing as expected. Ultrasounds are pretty incredible that way. I was so tempted to peek when they told me to look away with River, while we felt both boys were boys having it secret was a great suspense. Enjoy that secret.
Aim for July 6th! It is a pretty sweet day! (my birthday) So happy to hear everything is going good!
Candy
Post a Comment