Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Growing....


Well, I am growing quite rapidly these days or at least it feels like it. Baby F. is kicking and waking me up with the commotion in there. I took a Chinese gender predictor test with the ladies at work the other day and it said girl, but I'm carrying pretty low which says I'm having a boy. Not sure, but whatever it is it is finally making more of its presence known.


Glucose test next week - I hope I pass. I've heard the 3 hour ordeal is not fun!


Another ultra sound at the end of the month to get a better look at the spine. It will be fun to see the little guy/girl again and bigger.

4 comments:

Kristin and Peter said...

That's a super cute picture. Amber, you look great! Have fun seeing Baby F at the next ultrasound:-)

Amber said...

Thanks Kristin - should be fun!

Candace said...

You guys are so cute!

SS said...

Thanks for the updates...I was just going to pester you for a blog update!! :) You look GREAT Amber (and you do, too, John...I know how much the Dads get neglected during these times...but get used to it!!) :) I can't believe it is April and Baby F will be arriving soon!! So excited for you two! :)