We had the opportunity in August to go on a road trip to Colorado. Our traveling companions were my mom and sister Erin and of course our family of three. I was very nervous leading up to the trip not knowing how ourn newly walking one-year-old would take sitting in a car for 15 hours, but I think overall, she did fabulous and the rest of us managed to make it through the time as well. We got out to Colorado on a Thursday afternoon and stayed with my Aunt and Uncle in Fort Collins. They were great hosts to us and I'm glad we were able to spend some time with them and Ava and Gabe. Here are some pictures from our trip!
The first day arriving at Fort Collins was John and my 4th wedding anniversery
+of+web4.jpg)
Mom and John enjoying wine and cigar and the Colorado night air
My mom went on a walk with Grace, the dog, and I and fell off of the curb, skinning her knee. Not the way to start our vacation, but she mended well.
The traveling crew at the top of our mountain (Emerald Lake behind us)
Tim, Kari, Ava and Gabe
Heading down the mountain (much more enjoyable) with Grace awake and my mom
Gracie peeking out from around her dad seeing who was coming up behind them
John with Gracie taking a look on top of the rocks - awesome sites
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures! And happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment