Monday, November 9, 2009

4 months old


Gracie girl is FOUR MONTHS old! We are loving our little girl with her BIG smiles for us each day. She is now "talking" to us and giggling...such a treat. This past Saturday morning she slept in until 9 a.m. and when I heard her chatting in her crib I went in to get her and she looked up at me with a great big smile. Melts my heart. Can't wait for the next weeks to see what new stuff she will do.

3 comments:

Katie Kuyper said...

I wish I could hear her talk! Tell her to save a bunch of stories to tell me at Christmas :) I can't believe she's 4 months old! Where is the time going? Miss you guys -

SS said...

What a great pic of you two!!!

the seattle schoebs - said...

She is so adorable!