Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home




We made it home and are slowly developing our routine of eating, sleeping, pooping. What can I say, she's doing great at all three! I am recoving pretty well - still sore and very swollen, but it goes with the c-section territory I've heard.




Here are some pics of our little angel...

4 comments:

Kate said...

glad you are home and well. she is beautiful. can't wait to see more of her as she grows and changes at such a rapid rate. Make sure to take care of yourself. Give her a hug from us in IL.

Kristin and Peter said...

Oh, she's just beautiful! And so alert! I hope you are feeling better soon, Amber.

Candace said...

Ahh she is precious! I adore the sleeping pic. It is great to see a little girl blog cause everyone dear to me has had little boys so it will be fun to see a her grow up!

Laura Helferich said...

Hi guys! What a sweetie!! Once the Falettie fam is up for it, we would love to stop by and meet her :) Speedy recovery!!!