John and I toured the hospital where we will be having the baby in a month. The place is absolutely beautiful and the they really make the experience relaxing and positive. We saw one of the large rooms where everything takes place - you never leave the room. It was a little crazy to see the room and to think of myself there being the patient and not the observer, but soon it will be very real. Our tour guide let us know about the morning continental breakfast served on the floor and the room service at any hour and I said, "so how long can I stay?" He let me know that it was a 24 max. Bummer!
Check out the link to an article about Woodwinds: http://www.metromag.com/pages/index.cfm?&article_id=2976&page_id=174¤tPage=1
My 36 week appointment went well. Baby is head down and heartbeat has dropped from 140 to 130. The doctor said it dropped because it is getting bigger. Now I will be going every week to appointments and we are in the home stretch....and when I say stretch, this belly can't get any bigger. Whew! No waddle yet, but man, it is getting to be hard to maneuver this belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear Woodwinds sounds like such a great place! If you go by the heartbeat theory, it looks like you will have a boy! Though, like we talked about, other theories probably point to girl, so I guess only baby F knows for sure!
Post a Comment