Finally feeling a little better but now am trying to kick my head cold. John took this picture of me and was quite precise about where I should stand so that each picture is exactly in the same spot. I guess we'll see if that really happens.In other news the cold snap is finally ending and we actually were able to go outside and not cringe today. I really hope that I can vacation on a regular basis somewhere warm someday because this is ridiculous.
According to babycenter.com the baby is the size of an avocado. I would think I would be able to feel an avocado moving around in me, but not yet. Hopefully in a few weeks.

2 comments:
Super cute belly! I like the idea of standing in the same place each time you take a picture. I didn't take many belly pics when I was pregnant and wish that I did - so definitely keep it up!
I heard of the great news and congrats to you guys! Looking forward to veiwing the blog from time to time.
Post a Comment